Friday, June 25, 2010

Response to comments on last blog

I appologize for not responding sooner, but I am preparing for a twenty piece oil painting exhibit. All the canvases are constructed and stretched, and all the preliminary sketches except 3 are complete. I will begin painting within the next 2 weeks.
Thank you all for commenting on my blog, I greatly appreciate the time it took you to look at my artwork. Unfortunately, I do not understand most of the comments for they are written in languages that I cannot read. I did take japanese for three years in high school, but that was a long time ago, and I am ashamed to admit I remember very little for I am out of practice. I you can, please write in english, for that is my native language. If you cannot, please continue to comment and I will look for a way that I might translate what you write so I can understand and respond.
If anyone has a way that I might be able to translate foriegn languages into english, please let me know.
Thank you very much, and please visit my website www.bvminichiello.com, or email me at bvminichiello@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................